A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Beaver:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Beaver graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Beaver has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Cooper University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Bradley Beaver MD is a male Sports Medicine and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Andrew B. Beaver practice?
- Dr. Andrew Beaver has 3 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Beaver practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Camden, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Cherry Hill, NJ and Newtown Square, PA.
See Camden Surgeons and Camden Sports Medicine Doctors.