A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Behnke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Behnke is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Behnke, MD is board certified in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Behnke graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. Behnke has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Chambersburg Hospital
- Carlisle Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew John Behnke MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Andrew J. Behnke practice?
- Dr. Andrew Behnke has 3 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Behnke practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Carlisle, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Harrisburg, PA and Hermitage, PA.
See Carlisle Internists and Carlisle Endocrinologists.