Overall Review

3.4

July 27th, 2013
life or death
let me say how extremely thankful I am that Dr. Bentley closed his office. My husband had to find another doctor and now , the only thing I have good to say is, thank you for closing. In less than a month we have found my husband has afib, diabetic, had to have a quadruple by pass done immediately due to 95% blockage in the main artery and 80% in other 3 arteries. He would have probably died on our family vaction planned for next week if Dr. Bentley had of still been his doctor.

May 1st, 2013
Dr. Bentley has done fine work for our family
Dr. Bentley is indeed a personable, friendly, Christian man, but he has also been a very good doctor for our family. I entrusted the final years of my father's care to Dr. Bentley, who did a wonderful job keeping him healthy and pain free, and who initially "saved" my dad from a life-threatening problem brought about by another doctor's poor judgement and consequent treatment. Dr. Bentley has also offered effective care for me and my family for a number of years. We have no complaints to offer regarding his medical abilities, nor of the clinic itself.

November 13th, 2012
Dr. Bentley
One of the things that I find unique about Dr. Bentley is that he understands being sick. He intentionally leaves slots open in his day for patients that become sick so that they can come in and be seen. He realizes it's hard to schedule appointments in advance of being sick. He is also very personable and talks plain and directly to you and does not put on any airs about being a doctor. He cares about his patients and it shows. I switch to him 8 years ago because I wanted a doctor who would be around for a while. Very happy and impressed.

October 27th, 2011
Great Choice
Great doctor who will find out what is wrong.

August 18th, 2010
not a good doctor..
I would not recommend him to anyone..He took my pulse, listen to my lungs and then tested my strength in my arms..concerning my spinal pain in my neck and lower back..but mainly because of the new pain in lower back that I said had just started..and because I admitted that I was bipolar (even though i mentioned it was not medically proven yet) he brushed me off with meds for temporary relief for which one I couldn't even afford and informed him of that before he left the office but he wouldn't rewrite the script for something more affordable..please go somewhere well they will perform some diagnostic test cause they WANT to help you get help fixing the problem.

March 15th, 2010
I would defiantley not reccommend this doctor to anyone. He is not friendly nor is he careing.

April 16th, 2009
Not a great doctor!!
GO SOMEWHERE ELSE!!!!He is NOT a great doctor. He does have a wonderful gift of gab I guess you could say.Yes he is a Christian that however does not make you a great doctor. Happy for him and his faith. As far as a doctor he is not great. I went to him for what turned out to be a very serious illness. I told him all of my symptoms, and he ordered absolutely no test.The only thing he did was take my pulse-ox in the office. Which is just the oxygen level in your blood, and had nothing to do with my complaint. And said We all have our ups and downs in life, this is just one of yours. Just going to have to deal with it we all have our problemsThat is a direct quote!Had he dug further and ran test he would have found that I do in fact have a rare but serious illness plus a tumor in my thyroid.So no. He is not a great doctor at all. Nice man yes. If you are just looking for a fellow Christian to chit chat with and NOT really take anything medically, serious then this is the guy for you

March 6th, 2009
Thank you!
Dr. Bentley is wonderful, he has been there for both my son and I. We both love him, he is there when you need him. I have had a long line of doctors and specialist in the Dallas area and he has found things other doctors couldn't. While he is just a general doctor, he treats my thyroid and has keep it level where the Endocrinologist I have gone to couldn't. Also, he gives great referrals when one is needed. He also is not a doctor that thinks you need to be in his office every month or so. Also he does wonderful mission work in Africa as well as he is a strong Christian!Thank you Dr. Bentley you are the BEST!

September 8th, 2008
Excellent doctor!
Dr. Bentley is an excellent, caring doctor.