A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Berggren:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Berggren is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Berggren
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Berggren Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Berggren, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Patent Foramen Ovale
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Rheumatic Heart Disease
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Berggren graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Berggren has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Lake Pointe Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Berggren MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Andrew Berggren practice?
- Dr. Andrew Berggren has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Berggren practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Rowlett, TX.
See Rowlett Internists and Rowlett Cardiologists.