A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Berggren:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Berggren is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Berggren
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Berggren, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Patent Foramen Ovale
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Rheumatic Heart Disease
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Berggren graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Berggren has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Lake Pointe Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Berggren MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Andrew Berggren practice?
- Dr. Andrew Berggren has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Berggren practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Rowlett, TX.
See Rowlett Internists and Rowlett Cardiologists.