A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Berke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Berke is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Berke
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Berke Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Berke, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Berke graduated from Brown University, Providence. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Berke has 7 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Plainview
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew David Berke MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Andrew D. Berke practice?
- Dr. Andrew Berke has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Berke practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Roslyn, NY.
See Roslyn Internists and Roslyn Cardiologists.