A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Berke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Berke is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Berke, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Berke graduated from Brown University, Providence. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Berke has 7 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Plainview
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Berke accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 23 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan