A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Berke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Berke is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Berke
COPD Patient Education Learn all about about COPD with Vitals chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Berke Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Berke, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Berke graduated from Brown University, Providence. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Berke has 7 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Plainview
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew David Berke MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Andrew D. Berke practice?
- Dr. Andrew Berke has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Berke practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Roslyn, NY.
See Roslyn Internists and Roslyn Cardiologists.