Dr. Andrew Bernstein Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Andrew Bernstein?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 11th, 2017

He Listens

I am happy with my experiences with Dr. Bernstein. He listens, explains well, provides appropriate referrals. I am a very satisfied patient who feels valued and appreciated.

August 29th, 2017

Don't miss an appointment!!

Missed an appointment that I had forgotten about because it was scheduled 6 months ago in advance. So he barred me from his care because he said I don't care about my health. He then also terminated my wife's patient care for no good reason, probably to avoid the backlash! He should be barred from practice!!

July 14th, 2017

Rude

Was looking for a new doctor found him. Had one appointment I thought it went well I explain to him all the things I needed and wanted in a doctor and he agreed. For my next appointment I was three minutes late and they told me I could not see him it took me an hour to drive I was really sick and they would not let me see him. Then his secretary was mean and she and I exchanged words then he called me the next day and told me to get a new doctor. So now I have to start all over in the search for a doctor bloodwork past prescriptions etc.… Because I was three minutes late

June 12th, 2017

Doctor that cares

Dr.Bernstein is extremely thorough, cares about his patients, and always runs on time. Highly recommend him to my family and friends,

January 17th, 2017

Terrible Experience

He is an average doctor, nothing out of the ordinary, but the last time my husband had an appointment (in the middle of December), there was traffic and he was 5 minutes late. The doctor didn't want to see him and when he tried to schedule his appointment again, they informed us that the doctor was not going to see him ever again. After 10 years of being punctual, he decided he would not see him anymore. My husband really needed to see the doctor on that occasion (it was during Christmas time when it's very hard to get an appointment), an he was hospitalized because he didn't get the care that he needed. So this is a doctor that you cannot rely on, all of the sudden he just doesn't see you anymore. Very unprofessional... Not only I don't recommend him, but also I'm talking to all the people I know so that they avoid him and his office.

December 31st, 2016

If you want a GREAT DR see Dr Bernstein

In 2016, not happy with my current Dr, I friend of mine that is Dr recommended Dr Bernstein. I could not be more grateful as I have multi Heath concerns, Dr Bernstein takes me seriously. He is knowledgeable, has a great bedside manner and truly cares about your health. Very rare in Healthcare now days.I will say I used to work in health care so I can assess a Good DR. I one I will add is you have to be on time as he sees you you right way. That just being responsible! Thank you so much for your excellent care, Dr Bernstein and staff.

October 17th, 2016

Easy to talk to and informative.

Good bedside manner. Plain speaking and right to the point.

September 18th, 2016

Health Care Professional

Dr Bernstein is truly a caring DR. He is right on time and gets to the point. He listens to you and pinpoints the problem. I feel that he really cares about you and takes your health care seriously. I would recommend him to anyone.

July 11th, 2016

Great DR

Dr is very professional and gets right down to treating the problem. Also provides information on the subject. He is the most on time Dr I have even seem so don't be late! He truly shows a caring for his patients and I feel much better knowing he is assisting in my treatment.

May 19th, 2016

Always reviews past issues and reason for current visit BEFORE meeting with patient. Prepared, inquisitive, thorough and patient.

April 20th, 2016

Dr B

Always attentive, concerned and prompt. Dr B is smart and medical/business savvy. The other office staff are kind and professional.

January 29th, 2015

Wonderful...

Our family's favorite. He is on time--to the degree that he was waiting for us on the hour. He is very courteous and has a perfect bedside manner with teenagers. Very relatable. Can't say enough wonderful things.