Overall Review

October 17th, 2016
Easy to talk to and informative.
Good bedside manner. Plain speaking and right to the point.

September 17th, 2016
Health Care Professional
Dr Bernstein is truly a caring DR. He is right on time and gets to the point. He listens to you and pinpoints the problem. I feel that he really cares about you and takes your health care seriously. I would recommend him to anyone.

July 11th, 2016
Great DR
Dr is very professional and gets right down to treating the problem. Also provides information on the subject. He is the most on time Dr I have even seem so don't be late! He truly shows a caring for his patients and I feel much better knowing he is assisting in my treatment.

May 19th, 2016
Always reviews past issues and reason for current visit BEFORE meeting with patient. Prepared, inquisitive, thorough and patient.

April 20th, 2016
Dr B
Always attentive, concerned and prompt. Dr B is smart and medical/business savvy. The other office staff are kind and professional.

January 29th, 2015
Wonderful...
Our family's favorite. He is on time--to the degree that he was waiting for us on the hour. He is very courteous and has a perfect bedside manner with teenagers. Very relatable. Can't say enough wonderful things.

January 12th, 2015
Had a falling out with another doctor he recommended so he "fired" me as a patient... very unprofessional move!

April 9th, 2014
I've had several appointments and find the experience very positive. I try to always be early, and he usually takes me in early. the staff are quite personable. i have recommended him to others because of my good experiences.

November 26th, 2013
Top Doctor
Dr. Bernstein takes a lot of time with each appointment and pays attention to every detail. He truly is a doctor that cares about your health. And for the reviews about not being seen because YOU were late or irresponsible, maybe YOU need to be more responsible and respectful of other peoples' time.

November 15th, 2013
Dr. Bernstein
Takes so much time with us when we are at our appointments. Explains in great detail what the problem is. Referred Dr. Bernstein to our family members that recently moved to Naples and they love him. They said he was the best Dr. they had gone to. They are do pleased we referred them to him.

September 25th, 2013
Fresh approach
I think it's interesting to see all the comments made by other people and wanted to note that while Dr. Bernstein clearly doesn't appreciate folks missing their appts and showing up late, he is in turn extremely respectful of his patients' time. I have never had to wait for him. In fact, he was 5 min early for my appt. Most doctors don't care if you have been waiting long. He never seems rushed either when he was with me. He took his time and listened to all my concerns and responded thoughtfully. Obviously, he and his staff is very careful with scheduling appts, not booking too many patients back to back and leaving lots of time to meet with each patient individually. No wonder so many comments on this site were made by folks who showed up late or not at all. As for his bedside manner, he is definitely unique and down to earth. You won't get that typical superior doctor vibe from him. Just good, sound medical advice. Dr. Bernstein was recommended to me by a friend and I'm glad I went to see him.

May 31st, 2013
I was a patient for almost two years after moving to the area full time. I was scheduled for an appointment earlier this year and was supposed to have some lab work leading up to the appointment. Several months leading up to this appointment I found myself dealing with a very serious, life threatening, health issue with my daughter. Needless to say I was not thinking about myself at the time. I was late getting my labs done and had to reschedule the appointment a month later than I was supposed to. I received a message on my answering machine from one of his staff members that he would no longer treat me because I did not follow his orders. Did he even know if I was still alive, let alone dealing with a very serious and emotional issue. The proper thing to do would have been to call to see if everything was o.k. Why haven't we seen you? I called the office and explained my circumstance, didn't matter, he still was not interested in treating me any longer. He did me a favor, I am not interested in having a physician that could care less about how I am doing.