Dr. Andrew Bernstein DO Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Naples, FL

no change

January 17th, 2017
Terrible Experience
He is an average doctor, nothing out of the ordinary, but the last time my husband had an appointment (in the middle of December), there was traffic and he was 5 minutes late. The doctor didn't want to see him and when he tried to schedule his appointment again, they informed us that the doctor was not going to see him ever again. After 10 years of being punctual, he decided he would not see him anymore. My husband really needed to see the doctor on that occasion (it was during Christmas time when it's very hard to get an appointment), an he was hospitalized because he didn't get the care that he needed. So this is a doctor that you cannot rely on, all of the sudden he just doesn't see you anymore. Very unprofessional... Not only I don't recommend him, but also I'm talking to all the people I know so that they avoid him and his office.

December 31st, 2016
If you want a GREAT DR see Dr Bernstein
In 2016, not happy with my current Dr, I friend of mine that is Dr recommended Dr Bernstein. I could not be more grateful as I have multi Heath concerns, Dr Bernstein takes me seriously. He is knowledgeable, has a great bedside manner and truly cares about your health. Very rare in Healthcare now days.I will say I used to work in health care so I can assess a Good DR. I one I will add is you have to be on time as he sees you you right way. That just being responsible! Thank you so much for your excellent care, Dr Bernstein and staff.

October 17th, 2016
Easy to talk to and informative.
Good bedside manner. Plain speaking and right to the point.

September 17th, 2016
Health Care Professional
Dr Bernstein is truly a caring DR. He is right on time and gets to the point. He listens to you and pinpoints the problem. I feel that he really cares about you and takes your health care seriously. I would recommend him to anyone.

July 11th, 2016
Great DR
Dr is very professional and gets right down to treating the problem. Also provides information on the subject. He is the most on time Dr I have even seem so don't be late! He truly shows a caring for his patients and I feel much better knowing he is assisting in my treatment.

May 19th, 2016
Always reviews past issues and reason for current visit BEFORE meeting with patient. Prepared, inquisitive, thorough and patient.

April 20th, 2016
Dr B
Always attentive, concerned and prompt. Dr B is smart and medical/business savvy. The other office staff are kind and professional.

January 29th, 2015
Wonderful...
Our family's favorite. He is on time--to the degree that he was waiting for us on the hour. He is very courteous and has a perfect bedside manner with teenagers. Very relatable. Can't say enough wonderful things.

January 12th, 2015
Had a falling out with another doctor he recommended so he "fired" me as a patient... very unprofessional move!

April 9th, 2014
I've had several appointments and find the experience very positive. I try to always be early, and he usually takes me in early. the staff are quite personable. i have recommended him to others because of my good experiences.

November 26th, 2013
Top Doctor
Dr. Bernstein takes a lot of time with each appointment and pays attention to every detail. He truly is a doctor that cares about your health. And for the reviews about not being seen because YOU were late or irresponsible, maybe YOU need to be more responsible and respectful of other peoples' time.

November 15th, 2013
Dr. Bernstein
Takes so much time with us when we are at our appointments. Explains in great detail what the problem is. Referred Dr. Bernstein to our family members that recently moved to Naples and they love him. They said he was the best Dr. they had gone to. They are do pleased we referred them to him.