Surgical Specialist, Neurological Surgeon
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Great  |  show details
Nov 13th, 2014

I think very highly of Dr B. I had a L5-S1 fusion at the end of April. My recovery is going slower than expected (however I went into surgery with a very very weak core strength) and right now I'm focusing on therapy. He has promised to stick with me until we get me to a better place. I truly trust him and had several recommendations to see him prior to meeting him. I would see him again if I were to start over. I trust him, I respect him and he is very good at explaining things to me.

|  Very Good  |  show details
Nov 10th, 2014

Very prompt and easy registration proceedure. Very short waiting time in exam room. (less than 5 min) Pleasant interaction with nurse and doctor. Answered all of my questions and explained all of the tests performed. All-in-all a very good experience.

|  Excellent  |  show details
Nov 7th, 2014

I feel very fortunate to have Dr. Beykovsky as my physician. He is an outstanding, caring doctor. He is forthright and clear in his explanations and instructions. He makes sure that all of my questions are answered to my satisfaction. His prompt, personal phone calls show a high degree of caring and personal involvement. He also has an excellent assistant in Josi. He has my complete trust and respect.

|  Good  |  show details
Nov 5th, 2014

Received a thorough exam. Doctor was easy to talk with and explained what my condition involved and what treatment should be scheduled. I was very pleased with the office and doctor and look forward to consulting with him again.

|  Amazing  |  show details
Oct 16th, 2014

Dr. beykovsky has been an amazing surgeon. Always takes time to answer questions and address concerns. Has an amazing bedside manner and though he is an amazing surgeon, stays down to earth and makes it easy for patients to relate to him as a person. Office staff and patient coordinators are also very helpful and excellent at addressing concerns and supporting patient.

|  Great  |  show details
Sep 3rd, 2014

Dr. Beykovsky is a caring person, he interact with me, he told me what I need to know in plain language and in forthright manner, very conscientious, gives me confidence, I highly recommend him

|  show details
May 31st, 2013

Dr has done 2 fusions for me in the past 2 years. 1- 3 vertebrea cervical, and 1-2 vertebrea lower back. Both were tremendously successful with NO complications. In both cases I awoke from surgery pain free!!!!! I would recommend him to anyone I know and have sent 2 patients to him. They both had successful reasults as well.

|  Wonderfful Doctor  |  show details
by Michelle on Apr 30th, 2013

I would highly recommend Dr. Beykovsky. He has a great personality and was so impressed with his professionalism as well as with his easy going manner. I am now 4 months out of back surgery and feel fantastic. It is like night and day. I wish I would have met him sooner and had this surgery done. If you are having back pain and surgery is the only option you would be in good hands with Dr. Beykovsky,

|  show details
by Bill Fleming on Mar 30th, 2013

After having a serious bike accident, I was taken to Froedtert Community Memorial Hospital where I was treated by Dr. Beykovsky for a intracranial hemorrage. He then performed a successful craniotomy to remove fluid from a subdural hematoma. I have completely recovered and nothing but good things to say about Dr. Beykovsky and his staff.