Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Excellent show details Excellent
Feb 23rd, 2015

The Dr was excellent. The clinic was excellent. The hospital was excellent! My back and leg pain are gone for the most part. I'd recommend and have recommended Dr Beykovsk to several of my friends that have back issues.

by Laurel Matchie on Jan 29th, 2015

Most understanding, compassionate surgeon. He also diagnosed that my problem was with my sacro-iliac joint, not my bulging disc. Had intense pain however, after surgery just 3 months ago, I have no pain.

Dec 18th, 2014

My experience could not have been better. Dr. Beykovsky is not only a skilled neurologist and surgeon, but he is also a good listener who is truly interested is the well-being of his patients. My surgery was a complete success, and the recovery has been much easier than I anticipated. The facility was state-of-the-art, and the staff were caring and helpful. I highly recommend Dr. Beykovsky to anyone needing neurological attention.

Dec 11th, 2014

Very Professional show details Very Professional
Dec 10th, 2014

I was very impressed with the courtesy and professionalism of the entire staff. Dr. Beykovsky's assistant, Josie made me feel relaxed and welcome. I was very impressed with Dr. B; as it is the first time we had met. He was very thorough and explained my issues very clearly from the MRI and spine models. I thought it great he was not anxious to jump into surgery right away! His values are highly compatable with my own; which was clear in our time together. Thank you Dr. B., you are a blessing to me!

Dec 4th, 2014

Dr. Beykovsky is a very caring and compassionate caregiver with a bedside manner that cannot be beat. He has played an instrumental role in both my husband's and my own spinal health. I would trust no one else with such delicate procedures or my neurological health. I feel blessed to have had him as my surgeon and truly believe he saved my husband's life during a critical health crisis back in October of 2012. Josie, his assistant, is warm and caring and spot on with any paperwork or questions one might have. I would and have recommended Dr. Beykovsky to anyone who is in need of help with back or neck issues or any other neurosurgical health issues.

Great show details Great
Nov 13th, 2014

I think very highly of Dr B. I had a L5-S1 fusion at the end of April. My recovery is going slower than expected (however I went into surgery with a very very weak core strength) and right now I'm focusing on therapy. He has promised to stick with me until we get me to a better place. I truly trust him and had several recommendations to see him prior to meeting him. I would see him again if I were to start over. I trust him, I respect him and he is very good at explaining things to me.

Nov 10th, 2014

Very prompt and easy registration proceedure. Very short waiting time in exam room. (less than 5 min) Pleasant interaction with nurse and doctor. Answered all of my questions and explained all of the tests performed. All-in-all a very good experience.

Excellent show details Excellent
Nov 7th, 2014

I feel very fortunate to have Dr. Beykovsky as my physician. He is an outstanding, caring doctor. He is forthright and clear in his explanations and instructions. He makes sure that all of my questions are answered to my satisfaction. His prompt, personal phone calls show a high degree of caring and personal involvement. He also has an excellent assistant in Josi. He has my complete trust and respect.

Good show details Good
Nov 5th, 2014

Received a thorough exam. Doctor was easy to talk with and explained what my condition involved and what treatment should be scheduled. I was very pleased with the office and doctor and look forward to consulting with him again.

Amazing show details Amazing
Oct 16th, 2014

Dr. beykovsky has been an amazing surgeon. Always takes time to answer questions and address concerns. Has an amazing bedside manner and though he is an amazing surgeon, stays down to earth and makes it easy for patients to relate to him as a person. Office staff and patient coordinators are also very helpful and excellent at addressing concerns and supporting patient.

Great show details Great
Sep 3rd, 2014

Dr. Beykovsky is a caring person, he interact with me, he told me what I need to know in plain language and in forthright manner, very conscientious, gives me confidence, I highly recommend him

May 31st, 2013

Dr has done 2 fusions for me in the past 2 years. 1- 3 vertebrea cervical, and 1-2 vertebrea lower back. Both were tremendously successful with NO complications. In both cases I awoke from surgery pain free!!!!! I would recommend him to anyone I know and have sent 2 patients to him. They both had successful reasults as well.

Wonderfful Doctor show details Wonderfful Doctor
by Michelle on Apr 30th, 2013

I would highly recommend Dr. Beykovsky. He has a great personality and was so impressed with his professionalism as well as with his easy going manner. I am now 4 months out of back surgery and feel fantastic. It is like night and day. I wish I would have met him sooner and had this surgery done. If you are having back pain and surgery is the only option you would be in good hands with Dr. Beykovsky,

by Bill Fleming on Mar 30th, 2013

After having a serious bike accident, I was taken to Froedtert Community Memorial Hospital where I was treated by Dr. Beykovsky for a intracranial hemorrage. He then performed a successful craniotomy to remove fluid from a subdural hematoma. I have completely recovered and nothing but good things to say about Dr. Beykovsky and his staff.