Dr. Andrew Beykovsky MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

April 9th, 2017
Trust him with my life
Over 6 years of pain. Lost full control and numb in my neck gasping for air. Shaky hands elbo pain. Middle fingers shake. Anxiety, vision getting worst more in the right eye. I've seen this Doctor twice. When the time comes like tonight, I want him to do the surgery. I don't think a successful surgery will save my life. I'm going to die in a year or two. 36 y male

October 14th, 2016
Excellent care
Excellent care by an excellent Dr

October 14th, 2016
Excellent care by an..
Excellent care by an excellent Dr

October 3rd, 2016
I was very impressed..
I was very impressed with Dr. Beykovsky. His personality is great and is a verycaring Dr.

September 27th, 2016
Dr.Beykovsky was ama..
Dr.Beykovsky was amazing during my appointment. He explained everything throughly and went through my MRI. He is a great doctor and I would recommend him to anyone.

September 19th, 2016
Unexplained left leg..
Unexplained left leg pain, numbness and slow foot reaction still persists. Dr. Beykovsky was determined to get to the root of the problem through 2 MRI's. I am thankful this doctor's persistence. A quality of life style for me at 69 is important. May a cause be found and treated.

September 12th, 2016
Always a pleasure to..
Always a pleasure to see Dr beykovsky for a follow up.Staff and Dr beykovsky are very accommodating time my nutty travel schedule.

September 9th, 2016
Dr. Beykovsky was wo..
Dr. Beykovsky was wonderful! I called that morning for an earlier appointment to get test results clarified and they got me in immediately. He spent a lot of time listening, then doing a thorough assessment and then went over my imaging in detail. I was so scared but he helped to put me at ease and was very professional yet compassionate at the same time. I will be forever grateful for his parting words...'There are some things in life that we can control and some we cannot. This is completely out of your control so don't waste energy on worry. Have faith in me that I can do my job and give you the best outcome possible. Worry will only wear you down.' That will be my motto now moving forward...have faith and trust that all will work out for the best. He was amazing in a very scary and emotional moment. I have complete trust in him moving forward.

August 31st, 2016
This was my final vi..
This was my final visit to Dr. Beykovski following my Cervical Fusion. Surgery was successful, but my headaches had returned. Dr. Beykovski recommended Physical therapy and wrote the order. I am to see him following the therapy.As usual we always find Dr. Beykovski to be friendly and attentive. I am very thankful that Dr. Carie Narkis recommended Dr. Beykovski for my evaluation.

August 23rd, 2016
Pleasant, informativ..
Pleasant, informative, Doctor Baykovsky has a warm and caring manner and seems very knowledgeable. Sense of humor to my remarks were pleasing. Super doctor/patient manner in speaking. We soon found we had common experience in understanding heritage. Follow up plan precise in understanding current physical problem. My husband and I felt confident being in his care.

August 16th, 2016
Dr. Beykofsky was gr..
Dr. Beykofsky was great from beginning to the discharge both in technical skills & bedside manner, The pain in my back is all but gone and it gets better every day. Thank for all your help and perseverance.

August 8th, 2016
Have problems with m..
Have problems with my neck and saw Dr. Beykovsky about how to help it. He is suggesting PT at Moreland Family Practice. I have since scheduled such appointment.