Some ratings provided by DrScore.
I experienced a work.. show details I experienced a work..
by D.Campbell Pecore on May 24th, 2016

I experienced a work injury to my lower back and SI joint which caused severe pain and inability to walk or put any weight on my right leg without a cane/walker. I had spent months having Joint injections along with pain management medication with no progress and was then recommended to Andrew, he wanted to explore all avenues in the assistance of healing the injury before surgery was recommended. I then went through a month of chiropractic adjustments and physical therapy and both had viewed a more serious injury and problem than they could assist in healing progression. Andrew then recommended surgery, an I-Fuse which would fuse my damaged SI joint with a minimal invasive procedure. I agreed very quickly as I had been disabled mobility wise and in severe pain for six months with what seemed to be no end in sight. (I was also taken off work completely along the way) The procedure was very fast, I was made extremely comfortable before during and after the procedure. I left the hospital the same day of the surgery with crutches and in depth instructions on how to help the healing and recovery process. In three weeks I was up and walking with help along the way and now three months later I am pain free and walking like a normal human. Andrew gave me my life back, I'm only 30 years old and the outlook before Andrew was quite grim. Andrew is by far the most sympathetic, understanding, knowledgable, down to earth and amazing Doctor/surgeon I've ever met. I will never be able to thank him enough in words or actions for giving me my life back, for allowing me to live a normal life from here on out and return to work full time. Following up with Andrew these past three months has been just as great. He cares about people, he takes time to listen to any questions and or concerns and answers honestly and with pin point knowledge. Another hurdle I experienced after the surgery and healing was removing the heavy amount of pain medications the previous doctors had put me on from the beginning of the injury. Very strong pain meds and I knew my body had built up a very dangerous dependency to them. I opened up to Andrew about the issue during the post op appointment and instead of passing on the subject or judging a patient. He not only listened but I could see compassion in his actions and response. He helped me get my life back and also helped me through one of the hardest things I've ever endured, weaning from the pain medication. With support from both him and my family, friends and girlfriend I can successfully say I am pain medication free, walking, enjoying life again and returning to the work force in mere weeks. There are two other people who have shown such compassion, love and concern of my well being and that is my mom and girlfriend. Never would I have thought, that a complete stranger would take me under his complete care on a human level as Andrew did. He is real, when you hear he is one of the absolute best, it's for a good reason and quite the understatement. He takes patient care and healing to a level you will be hard pressed to find from any other surgeon or Doctor anywhere. Thank you again Andrew, thank you so much for this second chance, allowing me to continue life which is something we sometimes tend to take for granted. You are a true hero. I will never forget you. Thank you from the wholeness of my heart.

My surgery went grea.. show details My surgery went grea..
by J.L on Apr 28th, 2016

My surgery went great two weeks ago. Waiting time for appts is minimal, staff is great, and the doc is awesome. Answered all my questions, made me feel good. He is a great guy.

Dr. Beykovsky did an.. show details Dr. Beykovsky did an..
by Emily M .H on Mar 1st, 2016

Dr. Beykovsky did an excellent job and his support staff at the office was outstanding. Stacey was extremely helpful working with the instance company and she was very prompt in returning my calls. Excellent customer service.

Waiting time is a li.. show details Waiting time is a li..
by J.G on Feb 8th, 2016

Waiting time is a little long but I would rather have a doctor that takes the time necessary with a patient. That means that when it is my time I know he will treat me the same. Mary Jo is a great nurse and puts you at ease immediately. Dr. Beykovsky is very matter of fact in his treatment and seems like a very confident competent doctor. I feel very comfortable with his diagnosis and would go to him again if necessary.

Top-Notch Care show details Top-Notch Care
by M. on Dec 6th, 2015

This was the first time I have had any surgery in my life (I'm 65). The process was a complete surprise, the surgery was at 7 am and I was out of the hospital by 3 pm, there was very little pain, in fact I would rather have this surgery than go to the dentist. Recovery time was about 3 weeks.

Very Happy show details Very Happy
by Hoepner Sara J on Dec 3rd, 2015

I really enjoyed the visit. I'm very happy with the time that was spent with me on talking about what is going on. I felt better about the future of my recovery.

Professional and Friendly show details Professional and Friendly
by G. on Nov 5th, 2015

Dr. Beykofsky diagnosed my condition and referred me to physical therapy. Dr. Beykofsky is professional and friendly, and I have no hesitation whatever in recommending him.

Very Positive show details Very Positive
by F. on Oct 8th, 2015

My appointment was very good . Very positive experience. Dr. Beykovsky was very positive. Took the time to explain what is going on and the next steps.

Trustworthy Doctor show details Trustworthy Doctor
by Kaufman Dorothy J on Oct 5th, 2015

Entered the hospital at 6 am and my scheduled surgery was for 7;20 am. The staff was helpful and I felt comfortable. Dr. Beykovsky came in be before surgery and again I felt in good hands for my surgery. The hospital stay was just overnight and I have no complaints. Again Dr. Beykovsky came in to see how I was doing and he asked if I had any questions. I am very glad I had the surgery done and I trust Dr. Beykovsky completely.

Very Kind and Informative show details Very Kind and Informative
by A.M. on Sep 29th, 2015

Dr. Beykovsky was on time, very kind and informative. I left the office with a clear treatment plan including an order for additional imaging studies, prescription and referral to pain management for a epidural. I have plenty confidence that my follow up appointment will be equally beneficial.

Exceptional show details Exceptional
by Loffredo Leonard L on Sep 15th, 2015

1st time visit..Dr B came across great, easy to talk to and explained everything so I could understand it on a scale from 1 to 10, I will give him a 12. That should explain it!!!

Very Thankful show details Very Thankful
by Johnson Darlene M on Aug 5th, 2015

I am very thankful for Dr. Beykovsky and his team assisting to remove the large cyst with a root from my spinal canal ( between L4 &L5). Now I am healing/recovering.

Very Pleased show details Very Pleased
by Nichols Susan R on Jul 29th, 2015

Regardless for the length of time I waited, I was very pleased with Dr. Beykovsky's help in trying to understand the situation with my knee. I felt he knew I needed an MRI of the knee, so I could get to the source of my pain.

Good Experience show details Good Experience
by Vedder, Dennis L on May 25th, 2015

My visit was for "follow-up" after back surgery and P.T. for that and for a pinched nerve in my neck. Dr. Beykovsky performed several tests to measure the results of the P.T. I don't have to return unless there are new problems.

Very Informative and Kind show details Very Informative and Kind
May 7th, 2015

I seen Dr.Beykovsky for a back injury. He took the time needed for the exam and to speak with me about my plan for recovery. I also liked that he sent paper print outs of my condition home with me. He was kind and very informative.

Friendly and Relaxed show details Friendly and Relaxed
Apr 10th, 2015

Dr Beykovsky was referred to me by my family doctor for a neck problem. Dr B has a friendly and relaxed manner that put me at ease immediately. Dr B examined me and made appropriate recommendations for further tests and therapy. So far, so good.

Honest show details Honest
by Wagy, L.A. on Apr 6th, 2015

I was having low back pain radiating down the left leg. Went through the 3 series of injections with no relief. Went to consult with Dr Beykovsky and it was decided to do a removal of the bulging disc and a fusion in the areas of L-4,5 and S1. The doctor was honest and explained the procedure well. I went through the procedure and the recovery following the instructions exactly as they were explained. After 3 months, I am fully healed and pain free. The only residual effect is some foot numbness. It does not limit my abilities and activities. It was also explained that this numbness may lessen. I would encourage people to seek the help of a doctor instead of suffering with the pain.

Extremely Skilled and Compassionate show details Extremely Skilled and Compassionate
Apr 3rd, 2015

Dr. Beykovsky is an extremely skilled & compassionate doctor. Our daughter has special needs & he has taken the time to listen and became a real advocate for her. Words do not adequately express our gratitude for his care. He is one in a million and I would highly recommend him to anyone.

Excellent show details Excellent
Feb 23rd, 2015

The Dr was excellent. The clinic was excellent. The hospital was excellent! My back and leg pain are gone for the most part. I'd recommend and have recommended Dr Beykovsk to several of my friends that have back issues.

by Laurel Matchie on Jan 29th, 2015

Most understanding, compassionate surgeon. He also diagnosed that my problem was with my sacro-iliac joint, not my bulging disc. Had intense pain however, after surgery just 3 months ago, I have no pain.

Dec 18th, 2014

My experience could not have been better. Dr. Beykovsky is not only a skilled neurologist and surgeon, but he is also a good listener who is truly interested is the well-being of his patients. My surgery was a complete success, and the recovery has been much easier than I anticipated. The facility was state-of-the-art, and the staff were caring and helpful. I highly recommend Dr. Beykovsky to anyone needing neurological attention.

Dec 11th, 2014

Very Professional show details Very Professional
Dec 10th, 2014

I was very impressed with the courtesy and professionalism of the entire staff. Dr. Beykovsky's assistant, Josie made me feel relaxed and welcome. I was very impressed with Dr. B; as it is the first time we had met. He was very thorough and explained my issues very clearly from the MRI and spine models. I thought it great he was not anxious to jump into surgery right away! His values are highly compatable with my own; which was clear in our time together. Thank you Dr. B., you are a blessing to me!

Great show details Great
Nov 13th, 2014

I think very highly of Dr B. I had a L5-S1 fusion at the end of April. My recovery is going slower than expected (however I went into surgery with a very very weak core strength) and right now I'm focusing on therapy. He has promised to stick with me until we get me to a better place. I truly trust him and had several recommendations to see him prior to meeting him. I would see him again if I were to start over. I trust him, I respect him and he is very good at explaining things to me.

Nov 10th, 2014

Very prompt and easy registration proceedure. Very short waiting time in exam room. (less than 5 min) Pleasant interaction with nurse and doctor. Answered all of my questions and explained all of the tests performed. All-in-all a very good experience.

Excellent show details Excellent
Nov 7th, 2014

I feel very fortunate to have Dr. Beykovsky as my physician. He is an outstanding, caring doctor. He is forthright and clear in his explanations and instructions. He makes sure that all of my questions are answered to my satisfaction. His prompt, personal phone calls show a high degree of caring and personal involvement. He also has an excellent assistant in Josi. He has my complete trust and respect.

Good show details Good
Nov 5th, 2014

Received a thorough exam. Doctor was easy to talk with and explained what my condition involved and what treatment should be scheduled. I was very pleased with the office and doctor and look forward to consulting with him again.

Amazing show details Amazing
Oct 16th, 2014

Dr. beykovsky has been an amazing surgeon. Always takes time to answer questions and address concerns. Has an amazing bedside manner and though he is an amazing surgeon, stays down to earth and makes it easy for patients to relate to him as a person. Office staff and patient coordinators are also very helpful and excellent at addressing concerns and supporting patient.

Great show details Great
Sep 3rd, 2014

Dr. Beykovsky is a caring person, he interact with me, he told me what I need to know in plain language and in forthright manner, very conscientious, gives me confidence, I highly recommend him

May 31st, 2013

Dr has done 2 fusions for me in the past 2 years. 1- 3 vertebrea cervical, and 1-2 vertebrea lower back. Both were tremendously successful with NO complications. In both cases I awoke from surgery pain free!!!!! I would recommend him to anyone I know and have sent 2 patients to him. They both had successful reasults as well.

Wonderfful Doctor show details Wonderfful Doctor
by Michelle on Apr 30th, 2013

I would highly recommend Dr. Beykovsky. He has a great personality and was so impressed with his professionalism as well as with his easy going manner. I am now 4 months out of back surgery and feel fantastic. It is like night and day. I wish I would have met him sooner and had this surgery done. If you are having back pain and surgery is the only option you would be in good hands with Dr. Beykovsky,

by Bill Fleming on Mar 30th, 2013

After having a serious bike accident, I was taken to Froedtert Community Memorial Hospital where I was treated by Dr. Beykovsky for a intracranial hemorrage. He then performed a successful craniotomy to remove fluid from a subdural hematoma. I have completely recovered and nothing but good things to say about Dr. Beykovsky and his staff.