A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is a student.
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Bieber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 28 areas:
- ACTH-Secreting Pituitary Adenoma
- Arnold-Chiari Malformation
- Arthrodesis (Spinal Fusion)
- Brain Abscess
- Brain Aneurysm
- Brain Arteriovenous Malformation (Intracranial Arteriovenous Malformations)
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Cancer (Astrocytoma)
- Brain Cancer (Infratentorial Neoplasm)
- Brain Cancer (Meningioma)
- Brain Cancer (Oligodendroglioma)
- Carotid Stenosis
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Cranial Nerve Diseases
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Glial Cancer (Glioma)
- Growth Hormone-Secreting Pituitary Adenoma
- Herniated Disc
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Bieber has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Oregon Health & Science University Hospitals And Clinics
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Portland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Joseph Bieber DO is a male Neurosurgeon and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Andrew J. Bieber practice?
- Dr. Andrew Bieber has 2 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Bieber practices Neurological Surgery near Portland, OR.
See Portland Neurological Surgeons.