Dr. Andrew Black Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Andrew Black?

Chronic Dry Eye

Chronic Dry Eye

Have you seen Dr. Andrew Black?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 11th, 2016

Horrible Manners

He is the most rude person I have ever met in my life. My toddler went in for a check up on his eye referred from another Dr. And he was rude, told me I couldn't speak to my child when he was screaming so much he was about to puke on himself an caught an attitude when I gave my child 1 little snack when it was over to try an calm him down because he was scared. He had 2 people holding him down in order for this Dr to look at his eyes. One which was myself an the other was the nurse who had his arms pinned back onside of his head. Then he calls for another one to come in when he sees I was upset about what he was doing to my child an he kept telling me I couldn't talk to him when he was calling for me. I give him one little snack to calm him down an this man goes nuts. Very unprofessional and has horrible manners. He should not work with children if he can't handle it.

March 10th, 2016

Wonderful with my child!

September 18th, 2015

Best peds eye doc around!

Dr. Andrew Black is an incredible doctor! He caught a severe eye condition in my daughter that MANY other doctors had missed. He immediately sent us to a specialist to confirm. If left untreated, she would have lost her vision. He is AMAZING with his patients, does not rush, and has genuine love for children. I highly recommend him!!

August 4th, 2015

Wonderful I brought my child to him he is very good happy with visits

July 19th, 2015

found problem with my son's eyes that other doctors missed and could have caused blindness. highly recommended.

January 30th, 2017