A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Blaine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Blaine is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Blaine, MD is board certified in Forensic Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Blaine graduated from New York University.
Dr. Blaine has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Patton State Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Clarke Blaine MD is a male Forensic Psychiatrist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Andrew C. Blaine practice?
- Dr. Andrew Blaine has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Blaine practices Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry near Patton, CA.
See Patton Psychiatrists.