A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Blaine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Blaine is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Blaine
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Blaine Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Blaine, MD is board certified in Forensic Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Blaine graduated from New York University.
Dr. Blaine has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Patton State Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Clarke Blaine MD is a male Forensic Psychiatrist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Andrew C. Blaine practice?
- Dr. Andrew Blaine has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Blaine practices Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry near Patton, CA.
See Patton Psychiatrists.