A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Blank:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Blank is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Blank
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Blank Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Blank graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Blank has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital-Umc-Cherry Hill
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew J Blank DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Andrew J. Blank practice?
- Dr. Andrew Blank has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Blank practices Family Medicine near Burlington, NJ.
See Burlington Family Physicians.