A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Blank:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Blank is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Blank graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Blank has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital-Umc-Cherry Hill
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew J Blank DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Andrew J. Blank practice?
- Dr. Andrew Blank has 3 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Blank practices Family Medicine near Burlington, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Laurel, NJ.
See Burlington Family Physicians.