A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Blankenau:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Blankenau is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Blankenau
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Blankenau Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Blankenau graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Blankenau has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Denton Regional Medical Center
- Christus St Joseph Med Ctr -N, Paris, Tx
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew James Blankenau MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Andrew J. Blankenau practice?
- Dr. Andrew Blankenau has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Blankenau practices Family Medicine near Denton, TX.
See Denton Primary Care Doctors.