A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Blankenau:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Blankenau is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Blankenau graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Blankenau has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Denton Regional Medical Center
- Christus St Joseph Med Ctr -N, Paris, Tx
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew James Blankenau MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Andrew J. Blankenau practice?
- Dr. Andrew Blankenau has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Blankenau practices Family Medicine near Denton, TX.
See Denton Family Physicians.