A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Blecher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Blecher, Primary Care Sports Medicine is Good.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Ankle Injuries
- Hip Injuries
- Knee Injuries
- Shoulder Pain
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Blecher graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Blecher has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital
- Henry Mayo Newhall Memorial Hospital
- MPTF Corp/Motion Picture and Television Fund Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew M. Blecher MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Andrew M. Blecher practice?
- Dr. Andrew Blecher has 2 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Blecher practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Van Nuys, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Valencia, CA.
See Van Nuys Surgeons and Van Nuys Family Physicians.