A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Blecher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Blecher, Primary Care Sports Medicine is Poor.
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Blecher
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Blecher Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Ankle Injuries
- Hip Injuries
- Knee Injuries
- Shoulder Pain
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Blecher graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Blecher has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital
- Henry Mayo Newhall Memorial Hospital
- MPTF Corp/Motion Picture and Television Fund Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew M. Blecher MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Andrew M. Blecher practice?
- Dr. Andrew Blecher has 2 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Blecher practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Van Nuys, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Valencia, CA.
See Van Nuys Surgeons and Van Nuys Family Physicians.