A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Blechman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Blechman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Blechman, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Blechman graduated from New York University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Blechman has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- New York Downtown Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Blechman MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Andrew Blechman practice?
- Dr. Andrew Blechman has 4 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Blechman practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Neptune, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: West Long Branch, NJ.
See Neptune Obstetricians & Gynecologists.