A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Blum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Blum
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Blum Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Blum, MD is board certified in Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Interventional Radiology
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Blum graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Blum has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Central Dupage Hospital
- Edward Hospital
- Elmhurst Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Steven Blum MD is a male Interventional Radiologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Andrew S. Blum practice?
- Dr. Andrew Blum has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Blum practices Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Elmhurst, IL.
See Elmhurst Radiologists.