A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Blum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Blum
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Blum Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Blum, MD is board certified in Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Interventional Radiology
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Blum graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Blum has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Central Dupage Hospital
- Edward Hospital
- Elmhurst Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Steven Blum MD is a male Interventional Radiologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Andrew S. Blum practice?
- Dr. Andrew Blum has 2 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Blum practices Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Elmhurst, IL.
See Elmhurst Radiologists.