A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Blumenfeld:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Blumenfeld is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Blumenfeld, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Headache Disorders
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Blumenfeld graduated from University Of The Witwatersrand, Parktown. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Blumenfeld has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- UC San Diego Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Michael Blumenfeld MD is a male Neurologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Andrew M. Blumenfeld practice?
- Dr. Andrew Blumenfeld has 2 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Blumenfeld practices Neurology near Encinitas, CA.
See Encinitas Neurologists.