Dr. Andrew Bokor Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Andrew Bokor?

Hysterectomy

Posted on September 11th, 2017

I had a robotic-assisted laparoscopic hysterectomy performed by Dr. Boker. Dr. Boker was amazing before, during, and after the process. If you are having second thoughts on whether or not to do the surgery talk to Dr. Boker. I feel absolutely amazing since the process and it was only 4 weeks ago. Within the week of surgery I was up walking around and well on my way to a speedy recovery, with minimum scarring, if any.

Posted on April 13th, 2017

Dr. Bokor is thorough, listens, takes good care of his patients.

Posted on July 21st, 2016

Dr. Bokor's bedside manner was not consistently the greatest. Some OB visits he would be a bit more friendly than others. I was going through a difficult time personally in which I shared with him. Maybe he just didn't get it or maybe he just didn't care-however my perception was that latter. My after delivery visit from him at the hospital seemed to be a bother. I had no additional questions and it was literally under two minutes. As much as you're paying to an obgyn, it's just not worth feeling like you're bothering your doctor or unimportant. I recently found out I am expecting and won't be going back. I will say, he is very intelligent and "knows his stuff" which to some is enough, but for me I need a little more kindness and sensitivityz

Disappointing

Posted on December 20th, 2015

Posted on July 2nd, 2015

best ob/gyn I've ever gone to. Disgnodef s condition that other docs had missed for two years

regular visit.

Posted on October 22nd, 2014

I have been there twice..he is nice..but he don't listens..he is rushing...and they don't call for results and lied to me they mail it to me. .Never received it..It seems like they are not serious with the work. .they don't care ..just making money to pay rent and bills..I am gonna find somebody who love their job and care for the patient , listening and respond quickly.

Fantastic Dr.

Posted on March 12th, 2014

I have been seeing Dr. Bokor for years. It is easy to get an appt. and he does not make you wait for it or wait when you get to the office. His Staff are great and any of my concerns are handled promptly and in a very friendly but professional manner. I would highly recommended this practice.

Patient

Posted on January 6th, 2014

I have been going to Dr Bokor for years and he is by far the best I have ever had. I have NEVER felt rushed or be-littled. He did my hysterectomy several years ago and my scar is barely visible. As for his concern he is always concerned for my health and emotional well being as well. Not everyone clicks but if you don't see the good in this man then perhaps finding someone new is just what the Dr Ordered!

Love him

Posted on May 8th, 2013

I'm shocked at some of these reviews. I love Dr. Bokor. Yes, he is sometimes in and out (literally!) very quickly. But that is just fine with me. I don't want to be in a room undressed for any longer than I have to. He is very friendly and has always addressed any questions I've ever had and insisted I just call if I need anything. He delivered my daughter via C-section in 2009 and my scar is barely visible. He was fantastic and still is!

Posted on February 4th, 2013

I love Dr. Bokor I have been going to him over 13yrs. He delivered my first child and always ask about how she is doing when I visit. He is always there when I call, very easy to talk to also he is very open. To me he is one of the best...

Posted on September 13th, 2012

Dr. Bokor has delivered both of my children and I highly recommend him to any woman. He is very caring, easy to talk to and prompt.

Birth Cerfiticate

Posted on July 17th, 2012

It took him 3 months to sign my child's birth certificate. I needed to call his office so many times to get him sign the paperwork. Due to this issue, my child could not get a passport to travel to see her great grandmother before she passed away. I recommend everyone to check up on him.