Dr. Andrew Bokor MD Patient Reviews

3.9

July 21st, 2016
Dr. Bokor's bedside manner was not consistently the greatest. Some OB visits he would be a bit more friendly than others. I was going through a difficult time personally in which I shared with him. Maybe he just didn't get it or maybe he just didn't care-however my perception was that latter. My after delivery visit from him at the hospital seemed to be a bother. I had no additional questions and it was literally under two minutes. As much as you're paying to an obgyn, it's just not worth feeling like you're bothering your doctor or unimportant. I recently found out I am expecting and won't be going back. I will say, he is very intelligent and "knows his stuff" which to some is enough, but for me I need a little more kindness and sensitivityz

July 2nd, 2015
best ob/gyn I've ever gone to. Disgnodef s condition that other docs had missed for two years

October 22nd, 2014
regular visit.
I have been there twice..he is nice..but he don't listens..he is rushing...and they don't call for results and lied to me they mail it to me. .Never received it..It seems like they are not serious with the work. .they don't care ..just making money to pay rent and bills..I am gonna find somebody who love their job and care for the patient , listening and respond quickly.

March 12th, 2014
Fantastic Dr.
I have been seeing Dr. Bokor for years. It is easy to get an appt. and he does not make you wait for it or wait when you get to the office. His Staff are great and any of my concerns are handled promptly and in a very friendly but professional manner. I would highly recommended this practice.

January 6th, 2014
Patient
I have been going to Dr Bokor for years and he is by far the best I have ever had. I have NEVER felt rushed or be-littled. He did my hysterectomy several years ago and my scar is barely visible. As for his concern he is always concerned for my health and emotional well being as well. Not everyone clicks but if you don't see the good in this man then perhaps finding someone new is just what the Dr Ordered!

May 8th, 2013
Love him
I'm shocked at some of these reviews. I love Dr. Bokor. Yes, he is sometimes in and out (literally!) very quickly. But that is just fine with me. I don't want to be in a room undressed for any longer than I have to. He is very friendly and has always addressed any questions I've ever had and insisted I just call if I need anything. He delivered my daughter via C-section in 2009 and my scar is barely visible. He was fantastic and still is!

February 4th, 2013
I love Dr. Bokor I have been going to him over 13yrs. He delivered my first child and always ask about how she is doing when I visit. He is always there when I call, very easy to talk to also he is very open. To me he is one of the best...

September 13th, 2012
Dr. Bokor has delivered both of my children and I highly recommend him to any woman. He is very caring, easy to talk to and prompt.

July 17th, 2012
Birth Cerfiticate
It took him 3 months to sign my child's birth certificate. I needed to call his office so many times to get him sign the paperwork. Due to this issue, my child could not get a passport to travel to see her great grandmother before she passed away. I recommend everyone to check up on him.

June 25th, 2012
Missed some important things
Dr. Bokor seemed like he had too much on his plate and it showed with my pregnancy. When my son was delivered it was discovered that he had virtually no amniotic fluid left even though my water had not been broken yet, his placenta was shrinking and "getting old", and that my son had a cleft lip. The problem with the fluid and placenta should have been known from an ultrasound, not after I delivered him, but Dr. Bokor never seemed interested in checking me or doing an ultrasound unless he had to. At my postpartum appointment I asked him about all these things and he minimized them and acted as though it wasn't a big deal. I know from speaking with other doctors it could have in fact been a very big deal.As for my son's cleft lip, I can see how that was missed in the ultra sound, as it was minor, but I don't understand how Dr. Bokor missed it after my son was delivered and my husband, the nurse and I had to point it out to him. I am now expecting another child and when I requested to see another doctor in the same office Dr. Bokor wouldn't allow it. Apparently he cannot except that a patient wasn't happy with HIM and only HIM. His services were also on the more expensive side, which makes no sense seeing that the office is very small and he does minimal monitoring of the baby.

April 17th, 2012
Dr.Bokor is probably the BEST obgyn i have ever gone to! He delivered my son in 2006 and has taken EXCELLENT care of me since then. Thank you

March 28th, 2012
Nothing but good things to say about Dr. Bokor. He made sure I understood everything about my visit and tests.