Dr. Andrew Borom Is this you?

2.6

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Andrew Borom?

The best foot and ankle surgeon

Posted on October 12th, 2017

Dr. Borom is the surgeon who was on call when I was hit by a drunk driver in Tallahassee in 2007. The hospital told me I wouldn't walk and Dr. Borom was called in to help. He did an amazing job and got me back to being able to walk because he is a dedicated and very well trained surgeon. Through the years he is the only surgeon I have had to see and can say I have gotten to see how he handles other patients in the same committed way he treats me. Most recently now 2017 he had to operate on me again and I would not trust anyone else with my foot and ankle. Simply put he is the best and extremely compassionate! His staff is also the same and they represent a quality healthcare team.

Does not seem to care much.

Posted on September 5th, 2017

After several meetings with PA's, I finally met Dr. Borom, the minute before I went under for ankle surgery. He told me he was not sure what he was going to do. This, of course, did not make me feel comfortable. One year later my damaged ankle that he performed on is still very painful. If Doctor Borom knows sympathy, he does not show it.

Worst dr experience ever!!!

Posted on May 23rd, 2017

He doesn't want to answer questions. Very arrogant, dismissive, makes snide comments. Extremely (!) rude staff thatn is condescending to the point of yelling at you for asking questions about the procedures. Horrible patient care. Inaccurate information given in meeting with dr. Horrible experience and the only bright light is I got away before this narcissistic man could operate on me. Stay away!!!

Posted on December 13th, 2016

My experiences with Dr. boron have convinced me that he is an extremely talented surgeon.

Posted on June 29th, 2016

Uncaring, nonprofessional, narcissistic. Should not be practicing medicine. He ruined my foot

There are better doctors

Posted on September 16th, 2014

Excellent Doctor

Posted on May 21st, 2013

Although office wait time is longer than I like, Dr. Borom is an excellent doctor and surgeon. He really knows his field, spends time with me answering my questions an does a very good job of explaining his diagnosis. I recommend him every time I get the chance.

Posted on December 13th, 2016