A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Bostaph:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Bostaph is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Bostaph, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Bostaph graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Dr. Bostaph has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Multicare Good Samaritan Hospital
- Sinai Hospital Of Baltimore
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Bostaph MD is a male Radiologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Andrew Bostaph practice?
- Dr. Andrew Bostaph has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Bostaph practices Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Fayetteville, NC.
See Fayetteville Radiologists.