A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Boulet:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Boulet is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Boulet
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Boulet Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Boulet, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Stress Testing
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Boulet graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Boulet has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Holy Family Hospital
- Gritman Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew J Boulet FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Andrew J. Boulet practice?
- Dr. Andrew Boulet has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Boulet practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Spokane, WA.
See Spokane Cardiologists.