A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Boulet:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Boulet is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Boulet
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Boulet, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Stress Testing
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Boulet graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Boulet has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Holy Family Hospital
- Gritman Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew J Boulet FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Andrew J. Boulet practice?
- Dr. Andrew Boulet has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Boulet practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Spokane, WA.
See Spokane Cardiologists.