A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Boulet:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Boulet is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Boulet, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Stress Testing
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Boulet graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Boulet has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Gritman Medical Center
- Providence Holy Family Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew J Boulet FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Andrew J. Boulet practice?
- Dr. Andrew Boulet has 9 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Boulet practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Coeur D Alene, ID.
Additional practice locations include: Spokane, WA and Spokane Valley, WA.
See Coeur D Alene Cardiologists.