A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Bower:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Bower is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Bower, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bower graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Bower has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Anthony Hospital
- Providence Holy Family Hospital
- Newport Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Lee Bower MD is a male Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Andrew L. Bower practice?
- Dr. Andrew Bower has 2 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Bower practices Surgery near Pendleton, OR.
See Pendleton Surgeons.