A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Bowman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Bowman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bowman
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Bowman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Bowman, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bowman graduated from University Of Cape Town. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Bowman has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Main Line Hospital Paoli
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Rael Bowman MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Andrew R. Bowman practice?
- Dr. Andrew Bowman has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Bowman practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Paoli, PA.
See Paoli Internists and Paoli Cardiologists.