A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Bowman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Bowman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bowman
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Bowman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Bowman, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bowman graduated from University Of Cape Town. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Bowman has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Main Line Hospital Paoli
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Rael Bowman MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Andrew R. Bowman practice?
- Dr. Andrew Bowman has 14 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Bowman practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Wayne, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Springfield, PA and Exton, PA.
See Wayne Internists and Wayne Cardiologists.