A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Bowser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Bowser, Vascular Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Bowser, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Muscle Pain (Intermittent Claudication)
- Varicose Veins
- Vascular Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Bowser graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Bowser has 10 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Children's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bowser accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Andrew N. Bowser practice?
Dr. Andrew Bowser practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Fredericksburg, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Kerrville, TX and Boerne, TX.
See Fredericksburg Surgeons.