A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Boyarsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Boyarsky is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Boyarsky, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Endocrine Surgical Procedures (Endocrine Surgery)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Nonpenetrating Wounds
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Boyarsky graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Boyarsky has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Robert Wood Johnsonuniversityhospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Harold Boyarsky MD is a male Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Andrew H. Boyarsky practice?
- Dr. Andrew Boyarsky has 3 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Boyarsky practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near New Brunswick, NJ.
See New Brunswick Surgeons.