A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Boyarsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Boyarsky is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Boyarsky
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Boyarsky Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Boyarsky, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Endocrine Surgical Procedures (Endocrine Surgery)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Nonpenetrating Wounds
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Boyarsky graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Boyarsky has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Robert Wood Johnsonuniversityhospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Harold Boyarsky MD is a male Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Andrew H. Boyarsky practice?
- Dr. Andrew Boyarsky has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Boyarsky practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near New Brunswick, NJ.
See New Brunswick Surgeons.