A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Braziel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Braziel
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Braziel Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Braziel graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew J Braziel MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 1 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Andrew J. Braziel practice?
- Dr. Andrew Braziel has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Braziel practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Worcester, MA.
See Worcester Surgeons.