A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Bremer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Bremer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bremer
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Bremer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Bremer, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Bremer graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Bremer has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
- Vanderbilt Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Alan Bremer MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Andrew A. Bremer practice?
- Dr. Andrew Bremer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Bremer practices Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Endocrinology near Franklin, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Sacramento, CA.
See Franklin Internists, Franklin Pediatricians, and Franklin Pediatric Specialists.