A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Brief:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Brief, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Foot Surgery
- Foot and ankle surgery
- Platelet rich plasma PRP and stem cell therapies
Education & Awards
Dr. Brief graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Brief has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital
- Hackensack University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Ariel Brief MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics, and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Andrew A. Brief practice?
- Dr. Andrew Brief has 3 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Brief practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics, and Surgery near Ridgewood, NJ.
See Ridgewood Orthopedic Surgeons and Ridgewood Surgeons.