A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Brief:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Brief, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Brief graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Brief has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Englewood Hospital & Med Ctr
- Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Ariel Brief MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Andrew A. Brief practice?
- Dr. Andrew Brief has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Brief practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Ridgewood, NJ.
See Ridgewood Orthopedic Surgeons.