Orthopaedic Surgeon

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  3 C's: Competent, Caring & Cautious  |  show details
Nov 16th, 2012

Dr. Brief takes the time to answer ALL questions. He performed surgery on my left foot 3 years ago. I have returned for a much needed surgery on my right foot. I have total trust in him.

|  Osteoarticular Transfer System  |  show details
Oct 17th, 2012

BEST DOCTOR!!!! I cannot express on here how amazing of a doctor Dr. Brief is. If it were not for Dr. Brief's dedication to fixing my right ankle after having another surgeon botch it, I would not be walking right now. Thanks to him I am able to walk, drive, and run after my toddler. His genuine concern and bedside manner is AMAZING! He puts his patients at ease with his vast knowledge and expertise. I have and will recommend him to everyone. I will not see another orthopedist ever again.

|  Big Toe Surgery  |  show details
Feb 10th, 2012

I was very hesitant and went through so much research on trying to find the right doctor to perform surgery on my big toe. I had seen at least five other doctors before seeing Dr. Brief and all of them pretty much didn't want to even try to correct the badly fractured dislocated toe. I am very happy to have found Dr. Brief if it wasn't for him I would have severe problems with my toe and even walking problems in the future. The surgery itself was terrible as far as the recovery one of the most painful experience I have ever had!!! It almost made me rethink the surgery all together since the pain was unbearable but I am so happy in the end that I did correct this problem. It was a very complicated fracture to fix but he was able to do it. My toe will never be the same as it was but it was fixed in the best possible way.

|  The best doctor ever!  |  show details
Jul 18th, 2011

I broke my ankle and was taken to emergency room. I was so lucky, because Dr.Brief was the sergeon who operated on me. I had a very bad fracture but Dr. Brief was able to fix it perfectly, he has a gold hands and the scars looks like plastic sergeon was doing it. He is extremely nice, spends a lot of time with you, really listens. I wish all dotors were like him. I move to another state and really miss him.

May 5th, 2011

Wonderful doctor. Listens intently to your problem and proceeds to diagnose with precision and compassion. He explains every detail of your treatment to you. A true man of science and great bedside manner. No wonder his patients all think so highly of him.

|  Couldn't be any better  |  show details
by T. Jones on Sep 16th, 2010

I had surgery on my foot the summer of 2007, and he was great before the surgery (letting me know everything would be fine) and after the surgery. He was very caring of how I was feeling during my follow up visit. I would definitely recommend seeing Dr. Brief.

by JOHN MELENDEZ on May 14th, 2010

I've seen like 5 different doctors about my ankle for years.(since 2003)Some did surgery etc. I still had many problems along with pain.It was'nt until I went under his care that I made huge progress. Dr.Brief performed surgery around 2008. He is unaware of the difference he has made in my life.He has enabled me to do so much more with my son. Thanks so much Dr. Brief, JOHN MELENDEZ

|  Excellent Doctor  |  show details
by Dianne R. Levi on Apr 5th, 2010

Excellent Doctor. No air of superiority that so many doctors display. Very well informed about new procedures.

|  Very caring  |  show details
by cm on Feb 14th, 2010

He personally called after bunion surgery.Not many doctors do that today.

|  One of a kind!  |  show details
by Jacob on Jan 17th, 2010

Dr. Brief is a one of a kind surgeon! He has great bedside manner, incredible knowledge, and sincerely cares about his patients! I flew from Tx to NJ to see Dr. Brief because I had a rare condition called Osteonecrosis and he was one of few surgeons that had the latest training on a rare procedure to try and save my hips and knees. Dr. Brief not only operated, but followed up with me and made sure that I was getting the best treatment possible. Having been operated on several times by many surgeons, I can say that there is no person I trust more than Dr. Andrew Brief! He's a brilliant surgeon and an even better person!

Jun 3rd, 2009

ordering therapy and advised certain types of orthotics. I have great faith in him had a severe cas of plantar fasciitis. I had been treated by three podiatrists, but it wasn't until I went to Dr. Brief and he gave me cortisone shots in the right places in my feet, that I have had somr recovery. He has also tried with recommending therapy