Dr. Richard Bright Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard Bright?

Metastatic Melanoma

Metastatic Melanoma

Have you seen Dr. Richard Bright?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 12th, 2016

He did my Gastric Bypass when he was a Doctor in Spokane. He seemed nice enought at first however...Things arent as they appear on the surface. Never really saw the Dr. Again. In recovery I awoke screaming!!! It felt like I had been stabbed in the gut several times!!! No one should have to experience that kind of pain!!! Told him about it on my next office visit and all he did was shrugged his shoulders!! A bit of a wimp if you ask me...Lost all of my weight but...He and is staff are too busy trying to drum up business. He favors some patients over orhers...In retrospect should have gone to the Dr. In Arizona but Dr. Bright eyes took me within weeks instead of months that should have said something right there. If I had it to do over I would have waited for the TRUE PRO Not him!!! His staff sucks. And I think he does too. To any patients looking for Bypass surgery run to another Doctor.

January 30th, 2016

I had a gastric bypass in 2003. Dr. Bright was amazing! Nice, easy to talk to, great bedside manner, great follow up. I lost 92.48% of my excess weight. It was great!!!

May 19th, 2012

Not a very good surgeon. After a couple surgeries and lots of pain I wound up having to go to another surgeon to perform a sucessful procedure. Should have went to the other surgeon initially.

November 1st, 2011

Upset in Post Falls, Idaho

Saw Dr. Bright, he was nice. After that all went horribly bad. His staff is terrible about returning calls, submitting paperwork to the insurance company and giving information needed. I have hard EVERY excuse for them taking 6 months to submit a pre authorization for bariatric surgery. Someone quit, Theresa is on vacation for 2 weeks, her work load is to great and on and on. They lied to me several times telling me paperwork was in to the insurance company. Dr. Bright seemed like a great guy, maybe he should look into better office staff. What a waste of time.

July 14th, 2011

Dr. Bright performed my surgery several years ago. I would HIGHLY recommend him. He speaks to patients in easily understood words, fully explains the procedure and has excellent after care. He saved my life.

June 23rd, 2011

Dr.Bright was excellant! Explained everything before and after surgery. Very friendly & made sure I had all my questions answered. Would highly recommend!

September 4th, 2008

Emergency Surgery

Dr. Bright was both professional and understanding. He explained everything in clear, concise terms and gave me options for pain control. Because I saw him in an emergency situation, I was very nervous and scared. Dr. Bright made me feel comfortable and relaxed during an unconfortable and chaotic time.

June 22nd, 2016