A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Brill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Brill is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Brill, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Hysteroscopic Surgery
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Brill graduated from University of Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Brill has 6 hospital affiliations:
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Brill accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 4 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 78 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Andrew I. Brill practice?
Dr. Andrew Brill practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Obstetricians & Gynecologists.