Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)
Video profile

2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
by Creepy one trick pony on Jan 19th, 2015

Maybe be the master of hysterectomies but he is a one trick pony. Leave the thinking and the decision making to somebody else. I wouldn't trust his judgement not his ethics. His communication skills are atrocious, his arrogance nauseating, his exam creepy (finger landing where it had no business landing, general set up offensive, doesn't matter how many worshipping nurses he surrounds himself with).

To still outraged many years later on Apr 30th, 2010 show details To still outraged many years later on Apr 30th, 2010
by Anonymous on Aug 24th, 2013

Please contact me. I know someone else who experienced what you did and urgently need to speak with you. garsen74 @ yahoo dot com

OPen Adominal mymomectomy- presevered fertility show details OPen Adominal mymomectomy- presevered fertility
Oct 22nd, 2011

Dr. Brill, Anita and Angelea were the very best. They were warm, caring, and understanding. I had a 4 pound fibroid removed and they persevered my fertility. Everything couldn't have gone any better.

Competent doctor/surgeon but he behaved inappropriately at follow up appt. show details Competent doctor/surgeon but he behaved inappropriately at follow up appt.
by still outraged many years later on Apr 30th, 2010

I went to Dr. Brill years ago for diagnosis of endometriosis and laparoscopic surgery including removal of some minor endometrial implants. His communication style during my pre-op visits was not very friendly or warm, but he obviously was competent and he was correct in his diagnosis. My endometriosis pain was gone about a month post surgery and never came back, although I still suffer from menstrual cramps. My BIG ISSUE with Dr. BRILL is that he actually referred to himself as "THE VAGINA MAN" in the midst of performing my post-op vaginal exam. As in, I am glad you are feeling better, thats why they call me "THE VAGINA MAN". I am not making this up, I promise. If anyone else had such an experience please speak up. But...it gets worse here and I feel awkward writing this...even though I DID NOTHING WRONG !!!..... when he applied a bit of lubricating jelly just prior to performing the post-op pelvic exam, one or more of his gloved fingers glided over a very small and sensitive point before entering the correct place to perform the manual exam. There was absolutely no reason he should have touched that point, but becuase it happened so quicky, and I was younger then, and feeling extremely awkward and embarrassed, I chose to not say anything to him. Unfortunately there was no nurse or other third party in the exam room to witness what happened. I remember my mind racing directly after that incident: was it an accident that he briefly touched me there? or was it intentional? I guess I will never know for sure. But I can tell you that I had kept a regular schedule of follow up exams every 6 months with my primary gynecologist being that I was sexually active and prone to yeast infections and menstrual cramps. And not once, ever, did my primary gynecologist ever accidentally slip and touch that sensitive spot in the process of applying lubricant for, or during the manual exam. As I thought it through even further, I figured the odds of an experienced doctor like Brill accidentally making such a mistake would be very low. I also found it disturbing and pecular that he referred to himself as "THE VAGINA MAN". I thought about reporting that to the hospital where he practiced at the time...but, I was young, didnt know who I would report it to and feared no one would beleive me. I tell you this, if that same thing were to happen to me today... I would SCREAM at the TOP OF MY LUNGS the moment the doctor touched the spot he had absolutely no business touching. And if he mentioned any nonsense about being "the vagina man" I would walk myself directly to the office of the president of the hospital to inform him or her in person of what I experienced. I would also file a written complaint. AGAIN LADIES, IF ANY OF YOU HAVE EXPERIENCED SOMETHING SIMILAR WITH THIS DOCTOR, PLEASE SPEAK UP!! AND IF IT HAPPENED RECENTLY, BE STRONG AND REPORT IT.

Oct 31st, 2009

Is this the same Dr. Brill who lost his license in California???

Amazing Doctor show details Amazing Doctor
by Mrs. Mary-Susan Pabst on Jan 24th, 2009

Dr. Brill is by far the most caring, compentent surgeon I have ever met. I would not hesitate to recomend him to any woman.