A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Britt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Britt is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Britt
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Britt Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Britt graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Britt has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Fairfield Memorial Hospital
- Crossroads Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew M Britt DO and MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Andrew M. Britt practice?
- Dr. Andrew Britt has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Britt practices Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine near Fairfield, IL.
See Fairfield Emergency Physicians and Fairfield Family Physicians.