A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Brobbey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Brobbey is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Brobbey, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Cholesterol Management
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Hearing Loss
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Pancreas inflammation (Pancreatitis)
- Preventive Medicine
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Thyroid Diseases
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Brobbey graduated from University Of Ghana, Accra.
Dr. Brobbey has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Allen Medical Center
- Hillcrest Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Brobbey MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Andrew Brobbey practice?
- Dr. Andrew Brobbey has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Brobbey practices Internal Medicine near Euclid, OH.
See Euclid Internists.