A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Brock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Brock, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Capsule Endoscopy
Education & Awards
Dr. Brock graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Brock has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Medical University Of South Carolina
- Musc Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Sam Brock MD is a male Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Andrew S. Brock practice?
- Dr. Andrew Brock has 3 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Brock practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Charleston, SC.
See Charleston Internists and Charleston Gastroenterologists.