A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Brock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Brock is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brock
Irritable Bowel Syndrome Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) symptoms and causes of IBS.Before Visiting Dr. Brock Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Brock, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Capsule Endoscopy
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Brock graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Brock has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Medical University Of South Carolina
- Musc Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew S Brock MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Andrew S. Brock practice?
- Dr. Andrew Brock has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Brock practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Charleston, SC.
See Charleston Internists and Charleston Gastroenterologists.