A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Brooker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Brooker is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brooker
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Brooker Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Brooker graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Brooker has 7 hospital affiliations:
- BSA Panhandle Surgery
- Baptist St Anthony's Health Sys-Baptist
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Fuller Brooker MD and PA is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 46 years of experience and practices in Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Andrew F. Brooker practice?
- Dr. Andrew Brooker has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Brooker practices Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery near Amarillo, TX.
See Amarillo Orthopedic Surgeons.