A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Brooker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Brooker is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brooker
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Brooker Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Brooker graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Brooker has 7 hospital affiliations:
- BSA Panhandle Surgery
- Baptist St Anthony's Health Sys-Baptist
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Fuller Brooker MD and PA is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 46 years of experience and practices in Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Andrew F. Brooker practice?
- Dr. Andrew Brooker has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Brooker practices Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery near Amarillo, TX.
See Amarillo Orthopedic Surgeons.