A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Brooker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Brooker is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Brooker graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Brooker has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist St Anthony's Health Sys-Baptist
- BSA Panhandle Surgery
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Fuller Brooker MD and PA is a male Internist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Orthopaedic Surgery, and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Andrew F. Brooker practice?
- Dr. Andrew Brooker has 3 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Brooker practices Internal Medicine, Orthopaedic Surgery, and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery near Amarillo, TX.
See Amarillo Internists, Amarillo Surgeons, and Amarillo Orthopedic Surgeons.