A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Brookner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Brookner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brookner
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Brookner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Brookner, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Retina Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Brookner graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Brookner has 7 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Langone Medical Center
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew R Brookner MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Andrew R. Brookner practice?
- Dr. Andrew Brookner has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Brookner practices Ophthalmology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Ophthalmologists.