A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Brookner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Brookner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brookner
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Brookner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Brookner, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Retina Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Brookner graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Brookner has 7 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Langone Medical Center
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew R Brookner MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Andrew R. Brookner practice?
- Dr. Andrew Brookner has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Brookner practices Ophthalmology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Ophthalmologists.