A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Brylowski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Brylowski is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brylowski
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Brylowski Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Brylowski, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Brylowski graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Brylowski MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Andrew Brylowski practice?
- Dr. Andrew Brylowski has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Brylowski practices Psychiatry near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Psychiatrists.