A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Brylowski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Brylowski is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brylowski
Depression Patient Education Visit our depression patient education guide to learn about mood disorder, medical conditions and symptoms of depression.Before Visiting Dr. Brylowski Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Brylowski, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Brylowski graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Brylowski MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Andrew Brylowski practice?
- Dr. Andrew Brylowski has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Brylowski practices Psychiatry near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Psychiatrists.