A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Bullington:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Bullington is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bullington
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bullington Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Bullington, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Pain (Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome)
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Shoulder Dislocation
- Shoulder Fractures
Education & Awards
Dr. Bullington graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Bullington has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St Johns Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Brandon Bullington MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Andrew B. Bullington practice?
- Dr. Andrew Bullington has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Bullington practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Jackson, WY.
See Jackson Orthopedic Surgeons.