A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Bullington, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
He has special expertise in 7 Areas, including Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty), Knee Disorders, and Minimally Invasive Surgery (Hip).4 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Bullington graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.More Education & Awards
Dr. Bullington has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Grady Memorial Hospital - Atlanta
- Southeast Alabama Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bullington accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama - 2 plans
- Humana - 4 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 24 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Bullington:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Andrew B. Bullington practice?
Dr. Andrew Bullington practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Dothan, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Atlanta, GA and Enterprise, AL.
See Dothan Orthopedic Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deandre Bullington, Dr. Drew Bullington