A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Bullington:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Bullington is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Bullington, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bullington graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Bullington has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Southeast Alabama Medical Center
- Grady Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Brandon Bullington MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Andrew B. Bullington practice?
- Dr. Andrew Bullington has 6 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Bullington practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Dothan, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Atlanta, GA and Aspen, CO.
See Dothan Orthopedic Surgeons.