A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Bunta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Bunta is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bunta
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bunta Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Bunta, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bunta graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bunta has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Lake Forest Hospital
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Bunta MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 45 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Andrew Bunta practice?
- Dr. Andrew Bunta has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Bunta practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Orthopedic Surgeons.