A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Bunta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Bunta is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bunta
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Patient Education Learn about Carpal Tunnel Syndrome by reading our patient guide overview page.Before Visiting Dr. Bunta Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Bunta, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bunta graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bunta has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Lake Forest Hospital
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Bunta MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 44 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Andrew Bunta practice?
- Dr. Andrew Bunta has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Bunta practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Surgeons.