Dr. Andrew Buresh Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Andrew Buresh?

Wonderful Oncologist

Posted on March 25th, 2016

I have seen Dr. Buresh for over ten years now and he is one of the most engaging, compassionate doctors that I have. He has help guide me through my treatment and my continued treatment of not only my cancer but also other conditions. He has given me wonderful input and encouraging me along the way. Recommend him highly to anyone.

Posted on July 20th, 2015

This review is from my mother and father. They both felt staff and doctor was wonderful

Dr. Buresh is Wonderful!

Posted on April 10th, 2015

I met Dr. Buresh in 2012 after being told I had Stage 2 colon cancer. I had just major surgery, and was in poor condition. I interviewed 3 other onc's before meeting Dr. Buresh, and once I met him, the decision was made. Every step of my journey with chemo was strategically planned out by him and his incredible caring staff. He was available night and day, always getting back to me right away if I was having a problem. Jen, Lisa, Priscilla, the rest of the gang, treated me and my family like we were their family. The genuine care you receive is beyond compare. Dr Buresh is a 5 Star oncologist. His staff is as well. I'll be 3 years cancer free in April. I will be forever grateful for Dr. Buresh and his staff for making me feel more like a friend than a patient.

Posted on November 29th, 2012

I saw Dr. Buresh after having a disappointing experience with another oncologist in Phoenix. Had I not switched to Dr. Buresh I would not be alive today. He is a wonderful and very caring doctor, and his entire staff are such warm and caring people. His office is beautiful, and when I walk in everyone remembers me - they are almost like family to me. It is unlike any other experience I have had in a doctor's office.

EXCELLENT DOCTOR

Posted on February 9th, 2012

I would highly recommand Dr. Buresh and his office/ staff at Desert Springs Cancer Care. He is so easy to talk to, has a fantastic bedside manner, very oragnized with his care and follow-up care, and he exteremely knowledgeable. Dr. Buresh has proven to be a wonderful doctor and I am proud to be his patient. Highly and confidently would recommend his care!

Posted on December 27th, 2011

Compassionate, caring, intelligent, thorough, complete, careful, good communicator...I could go on and on. I strongly recommend Dr. Buresh to anyone who is dealing with a cancer diagnosis.

So Friendly, Full of knowledge...

Posted on November 24th, 2011

Fabulous Dr.and a wonderful office environment!

Posted on February 1st, 2011

My decision to drive from SE Chandler to get to Dr. Buresh (passing several competent Oncologists along the way) was an important one...Their offices are calming, relaxing and filled with all the comforts of a 5 star facility. I love the inspiring views of the mountains while having my chemo, the personal attention I get from the Oncology nurses, individual TV/DVD's and the art exhibit they recently hosted, while my friends who visit love the luxury of the offices and the cappucino bar!As I travel along this path to recovery, I have heard from my surgeon, plastic surgeon and radiologist that Dr. Buresh is 'one of the finest Oncologists', and 'the smartest guy I know'. Not a surprise that he is achieving incredible results for me (only halfway thru chemo, the MRI shows 2 tumors are gone while the largest one has shrunk by 80 per cent!) Selecting your Oncologist is a big decision and a visit to Dr. Buresh will certainly help give you the best chance for success! I'll never forget that Sunday he returned my call and took an hour by phone to discuss my case, knowing that I had committed to another Oncologist but wanting to offer his expertise...I switched a couple days later when I met him and saw the beautiful facility I would be having my treatment in.

Current Patient

Posted on October 20th, 2009

Posted on April 2nd, 2009

Very poor attitude with patients. Can never discuss anything with him. He refuses to contact other professionals for information or advice. Will not discuss or answer any questions about your case. I personally can't recommend him as a serious medical oncologist.

Posted on March 2nd, 2017