A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Burke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Burke is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Burke graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Burke has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Dallas Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Barrand Burke DO, MD, and PA is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Andrew B. Burke practice?
- Dr. Andrew Burke has 2 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Burke practices Family Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Family Physicians.