A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Burke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Burke is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Burke
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Burke Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Burke graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Burke has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Dallas Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Barrand Burke DO, MD, and PA is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Andrew B. Burke practice?
- Dr. Andrew Burke has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Burke practices Family Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Primary Care Doctors.