A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Burrell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Burrell, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Burrell
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Burrell Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Burrell graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Burrell has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
- Banner Gateway Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew David Burrell DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Andrew D. Burrell practice?
- Dr. Andrew Burrell has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Burrell practices Family Medicine near Mesa, AZ.
See Mesa Family Physicians.