A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Burrell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Burrell, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Burrell
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Burrell Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Burrell graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Burrell has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
- Banner Gateway Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew David Burrell DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Andrew D. Burrell practice?
- Dr. Andrew Burrell has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Burrell practices Family Medicine near Mesa, AZ.
See Mesa Family Physicians.