A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Burt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Burt, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Burt, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Burt graduated from University of California at Irvine. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Burt has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sierra Nevada Memorial Hospital
- Sierra Nevada Memorial Hospital - Grass Valley
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew G Burt MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Andrew G. Burt practice?
- Dr. Andrew Burt has 2 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Burt practices Family Medicine near Penn Valley, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Grass Valley, CA.
See Penn Valley Family Physicians.