Dr. Andrew Burt, MD
Family Practitioner
Video profile

Jan 8th, 2015

So fortunate to have Dr Burt as my primary care MD.

Okay for routine care show details Okay for routine care
by Carrie on Jan 30th, 2014

nice enough guy, but when confronted with patient with chronic and complicated issues, he is a big disappointment. I guess I was spoiled by Dr. Brown who would question a diagnosis and go the extra mile to resolve a problem. With her I felt she was always in my corner. Now with Dr. Burt I feel like I have to battle him as well as my physical issues. No compassion or empathy. Does not question a specialists word over his patient. If you are healthy and just need routine care, he should be fine, but if you need more indepth care, find someone else.

Teacher show details Teacher
by Sheilah O'Hara on Jul 17th, 2013

We adore Dr. Burt. He was our physician in Sacramento for 5 years before going to Grass Valley. Our entire family misses him. He is not only highly skilled, but he is thorough, thoughtful in his approach, compassionate, and he truly listens to his patients. He genuinely listens and remembers conversations from past visits. He has excellent instincts which has served our family well, as we have had some serious medical issues in our big family. I highly recommend Dr. Burt as an ourstanding family doctor. Grass Valley is blessed to have him!

best doctor ever show details best doctor ever
by Andrew Burt on Jun 26th, 2013

I have no bad things to say at all... excellent doctor, take care of me and my children.. I am glad to have him as my family doctor here in Sac..

Great Dr. show details Great Dr.
Jun 29th, 2011

I had a great visit with Dr. Burt. Cared about my issues and addressed them with care and concern. Great Doctor.He is great and I highly recommend

May 31st, 2011

I have been very happy with the care Dr. Burt has given me. I've never had a problem getting an immediate appointment, office staff is friendly, and I always feel comfortable with Dr. Burt.

Could care less about his patients show details Could care less about his patients
Oct 2nd, 2010

Dr. Burt does not seem to consider the needs of his patients. He take or offer to return a phone call for a simple question I had for him. As I was out of the area on work I was unable to come in for the appointment he insisted on even though I had just been in to seen in two months earlier. I was very disappointed with Dr. Burt.

Dr. Burt is a great Doctor! show details Dr. Burt is a great Doctor!
Jul 15th, 2010

Dr. Andrew Burt is a great doctor! He takes the time and talks with you, and makes sure that you leave assured that you have received great health care. Its hard to find a good doctor, but he definitely seems to be one.

Super Doctor show details Super Doctor
by Philip Hanson on Nov 18th, 2008

Dr. Burt, is a warm and caring Doctor, that takes the time to fully inform the patient of all aspects of the treatment needed.