A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Bushnell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Bushnell, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bushnell graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Bushnell has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Fletcher Allen Health Care
- Fletcher Allen Health Care - Fanny Allen Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Charles Bushnell MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Andrew C. Bushnell practice?
- Dr. Andrew Bushnell has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Bushnell practices Emergency Medicine near Burlington, VT.
See Burlington Emergency Physicians.