A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Davey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Davey, Family Practitioner, General Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Davey graduated from Queen's University Faculty Of Health Sciences, Kingston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Davey has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- Phoenix Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Charles Davey MD is a male General Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Andrew C. Davey practice?
- Dr. Andrew Davey has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Davey practices General Practice near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix General Practitioners.