A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Eisenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Eisenberg, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Eisenberg graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Eisenberg has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Engelwood Community Hospital
- Sarasota County Health Department
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Cole Eisenberg MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Andrew C. Eisenberg practice?
- Dr. Andrew Eisenberg has 2 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Eisenberg practices Family Medicine near Hollywood, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Port Charlotte, FL.
See Hollywood Family Physicians.