A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Friedman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Friedman is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Friedman
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Friedman Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Friedman graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Friedman has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Frankford Hospital
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew C Friedman DO is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Andrew C. Friedman practice?
- Dr. Andrew Friedman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Friedman practices Cardiology near Langhorne, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Langhorne Cardiologists.