A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Friedman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Friedman is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Friedman
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Friedman graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Friedman has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Frankford Hospital
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew C Friedman DO is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Andrew C. Friedman practice?
- Dr. Andrew Friedman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Friedman practices Cardiology near Langhorne, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Langhorne Cardiologists.