A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Friedman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Friedman, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery, Plastic Surgery - Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Hand Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Friedman graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Friedman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center
- Westchester Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Craig Friedman MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, Surgery, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Andrew C. Friedman practice?
- Dr. Andrew Friedman has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Friedman practices Plastic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, Surgery, and Surgery of the Hand near West Point, NY.
See West Point Surgeons and West Point Plastic Surgeons.