A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Friedman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Friedman, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery, Plastic Surgery - Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Hand Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Friedman graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Friedman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center
- Westchester Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Craig Friedman MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, Surgery, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Andrew C. Friedman practice?
- Dr. Andrew Friedman has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Friedman practices Plastic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, Surgery, and Surgery of the Hand near West Point, NY.
See West Point Surgeons.