A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Hirsch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Hirsch, Allergist & Immunologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Hirsch, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hirsch graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Hirsch has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Riverview Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hirsch accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Andrew C. Hirsch practice?
Dr. Andrew Hirsch practices Allergy & Immunology near Englishtown, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Red Bank, NJ and Manalapan, NJ.
See Englishtown Allergists.